Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Year Imminent: HHH Should Gather

This grey day has reminded me that the glorious golden days of summer are not forever.

What better way to pay them homage than meeting over deeply discounted oysters rockefeller, toasted spiced nuts and pitchers of sangria?

My nose was seduced yesterday by extremely good smells wafting from a new restaurant in the 'couve. Let us complete the act of food love some time soon.

I submit for your consideration the following:

Lapellah Happy Hour Menu


Oregonlive restaurant review


Lapellah does Happy Hour 3:30-6:00 pm every day.

Look! The servers move so quickly, they are a blur:

I eagerly await your reply.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I am excited about going out with my homegirls, however you must cease & desist with calling our town "The Couve" or any such variation.

Tomorrow would work so perfectly for me at 3:30, I'm weeping with joy in anticipation. Let me know.

Fantastic Forrest said...

I don't believe I ever saw your comment. This blog must not send to the poster because there are so many posters? I dunno. Anyway.

We need to celebrate Mama Milton's new position. Tomorrow?